1. All course fees should be paid upon submission of the course registration form. All payments to be made to “CreativesAtWork Pte Ltd”. Name of Applicant, IC/Passport Number and Contact Number should be indicated on the back of the cheque. For bank transfer and paypal details, kindly please approach CreativesAtWork Staff for information.
2. Acceptance of payment of the Course Fee by CreativesAtWork Pte Ltd (“CreativesAtWork”) shall not be deemed as acceptance by CreativesAtWork of the Applicant’s application for the course, and shall not be deemed as confirmation that CreativesAtWork shall proceed with the course. Places for the course are limited and are subject to availability. Allocation of places for each course shall be on a first-come-first served basis. Provided always, CreativesAtWork hereby reserves the right not to proceed or to cancel the course if it deems that there is insufficient number of participants or for any other reason whatsoever.
3. No withdrawal of any application shall be permitted, and no Course Fee shall be refunded except in the event an Applicant is not allocated a place in the course, or CreativesAtWork does not proceed with or cancels the course for any reason whatsoever, CreativesAtWork shall refund the Course Fee to the Applicant. All refund will be made in the way of a cheque payment.
4. To the extent permitted by law, CreativesAtWork shall be under no liability whatsoever to the Applicant in respect of any loss, damage or injury or life or property howsoever occurring.
5. The Applicant shall accept and abide by any and all decisions made by CreativesAtWork relating to the course and all matters related thereto.
6. The Applicant agree to use of the venue’s property and/or facilities only as permitted by CreativesAtWork and with due care and consideration. The Applicant shall be responsible for any misuse of the venue’s property and/or facilities and for any loss or damage thereto.
7. CreativesAtWork reserves the right to deny entry to or to remove an Applicant with contagious disease or unacceptable behaviours from the course or from CreativesAtWork premises or any other training venue.
8. CreativesAtWork reserves the right to change the course dates and to make changes to the curriculum of the course from time to time.
9. The Applicant hereby consents and agrees to CreativesAtWork making audio and/or audio visual recordings and/or taking photographs of the Applicant in respect of his/her participation in the course and all related and ancillary activities, and further consents and agrees to CreativesAtWork using such recordings and photographs for its publicity and promotional purposes.
10. The Applicant hereby agrees and undertakes that they shall not, and shall not permit any other person to use or reproduce any content or material (whether in whole or in part) provided to the Applicant in respect of the Course without the prior written consent of CreativesAtWork.
11. The Applicant shall indemnify and keep CreativesAtWork and its employees, officers and agents fully indemnified against any and all loss, damage, claims and costs (including legal costs on an indemnity basis) suffered and/or incurred in relation to the Applicant’s breach of any of these Terms and Conditions.
12. All rights, titles and interests of whatever nature (including but not limited to copyright, design rights and patent rights) created during the course will vest in and belong to CreativesAtWork at all times free from any interest of yourself or any third parties.
13. All Applicants must complete the course in order to qualify for certification.
14. All correspondences shall be forwarded to 120 Robinson Road #06-01 Singapore 068913, CreativesAtWork's office
15. These terms & conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore
16. CreativesAtWork reserves the right to amend or vary any of these Terms & Conditions without prior notice.